Pastor Jeremy Ashworth will preach on Sunday, February 28th at 10:00 AM.
To check out our Livestream, you can go to our website (https://www.
COVID-19 is hitting the Navajo Nation hard – again. Even though we are told the Navajo Nation is on lockdown, we know people who can safely and personally deliver food and supplies deep into the rez. We’re talking about putting aid in the hands of people who don’t have electricity or running water to begin with. We are collecting supplies, see the list below. Then we take those supplies to a friend’s carport in downtown Phoenix. She takes it from there, makes (and verifies!) the deliveries, and receives no payment for this ministry. This is as simple and as grassroots as it gets.Here’s how you can help:
– Buy supplies (see list below)
– Bring those supplies to Circle on Sunday morning, or arrange a time during the week by contacting Juliana at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We also need help delivering supplies to the downtown drop spot. For more info on how to do this, email Juliana at email@example.com
– Even if you are out of state or out of country, you can give financially to this offering, and 100% of your gift will go to buy supplies. For more info on how to do this, email Juliana at firstname.lastname@example.orgAny other questions, contact Pastor Jeremy. Thank you!
- Canned meat – no tuna or canned fish of any kind please
- Chicken soup
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned fruit
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Disinfectant spray
- Hand soap
BIBLE/BOOK STUDY TRIADS
Would you please consider joining a Triad in 2021? If you are interested, please send us a message at email@example.com
SMALL GROUPS AT CIRCLE
We want to be intentional in our commitment to explore relationships with God and with other members of Circle of Peace Church. One way to accomplish that is through Small Groups. Groups currently meet virtually. Through a variety of subject matter (books, Bible study, sermons) we will see what mysteries and miracles God wants to show us. Consider joining a Small Group today!
Register at smallgroups@
LET’S EXPLORE GOD TOGETHER!
Hey parents! We want to make sure that we have all your family’s current contact information! Please click this link and make sure everything is filled out for you and each of your children. This is important for our new check-in process!
If you consider Circle of Peace to be your church home, please click here or download the ‘Church Center’ app on your device and update your family’s profile so that we can be sure that you don’t miss anything! In addition to helping us, accessing your Planning Center profile will be a critical part of engaging in community life as we move forward. It will be a source of information, connection, and community happenings. It’s awesome and it all starts with you. Thank you so much for doing your part to help us serve you to the best of our ability.
You can access/update your contact data through Planning Center. Here’s how:
Step 1: Download ‘Church Center’ app or login to https://circleofpeace.churchcenter.com/home
Step 2: To the right of the logo click on drop down menu and follow login instructions. You will be prompted to enter your mobile number and email address.
Note: If the email address does not match the email on file with Circle of Peace please contact Juliana, as this is necessary to view your information.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2517698775197512/ to request to join the group and you will be added and be able to see content! It’s that easy!
Want to get connected? Here’s how:
– If you text “connect” to 623-745-2579, a staff member will reach out to you to answer any questions you might have about getting plugged in at Circle.
Our small groups are still meeting weekly via Zoom.
Our ‘Kids at Circle‘ are still meeting weekly Mondays at 4 pm via Zoom to learn about Jesus. Our “Circle Young Adults“, ‘Men at Circle‘, ‘Women at Circle’ and our ‘JOY (Just Older Youth) at Circle’ groups are still connecting with each other on Facebook.
If you are looking for a connection, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to pray for others? Want to share a prayer request? Here’s how:
– If you text “joinpray” to 623-745-2579, you will be added to the prayer group. This means you will receive, via text, any prayer requests that come through.
– If you text “prayforme” to 623-745-2579, you will be given the option to text a prayer request.
– If you text STOP, you will be removed from the list.
This will replace the email-based prayer chain that the church office managed previously.
Want to get occasional text updates about what’s happening at Circle? Here’s how:
– If you text “promo” to 623-745-2579 you will be added to the promotions group. This means you will receive, via text, information about upcoming events at Circle.
– If you text STOP, you will be removed from the list.
Any questions, see Pastor Jeremy or our Office Manager Juliana!
You can now donate to Circle of Peace online – it’s easy and free! For more information, click here
Would you like to help our church financially without it costing you anything? Well you can. Amazon has a program that allows you to designate our church as a valid tax exempt charity and each for each of your purchases Amazon will contribute 0.5% of your total purchase price to our church. In order to sign up and designate our church as your charity of choice you will need to log into https://smile.amazon.com and create your user account and in the charity search input box you can type in Circle of Peace church. Once it displays you can select it and then you are all set up! Be sure from that point forward to only use only the https://smile.amazon.com hyperlink when you shop Amazon to ensure the 0.5 % Amazon donation is credited to our church.
Also be sure to use the Fry’s Foods Community rewards program that donates a small percent to our church from each of your purchases. That program will have you link your Fry’s VIP card number to their Community rewards program. Go to https://www.frysfood.com/ and click on the Savings Rewards drop down and then click on the Fry’s Community Rewards to sign up.
Copyright © 2021 Circle of Peace Church, All rights reserved.